Introduction :)

Good morning! I'm new here but wanted to take the time to say hi. I've been a chandler for about 8 1/2 years for both profit and fun but took some time off to have a baby :smiley2: Looking forward to getting to know everyone and talk shop.

Have a great day!

Thanks again!

I'm a little overwhelmed right now as to how much things have changed in just a year and a half in the industry since I stopped selling. Especially the cost of gel...WOW!!! Gels used to be my bread and butter and now I don't think I'll carry any at all. Heck, I might even go wickless at this point. LOL :laugh2:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Well, when I started out I went right to gels. All was MP and instead of filling with wax embeds I suspended them halfway up the jar so everything looked like it was floating. I also like to do slant pillars, cut outs etc. I use paraffin that I customize with additives depending on what I'm doing. I've used eco-soya and love the scent throw but prefer to use paraffin because of the artistic elasticity it provides. I'm currently in a rut so to speak because I want to completely overhaul my line. I've wiped my website clean and am trying to think of how I want to proceed. Now that I have a wee one around I'm considering going wickless. I don't know.....just in a transition phase at the moment :rolleyes2

Hi! I'm new around here too. I just started and I'm a bit overwhelmed myself. I started creating gift baskets, diaper cakes and such about a month ago and decided to try my hand at aroma beads and smellie jellies. I'd like to add candles and soaps to the list at some point in the near future.

I found that after my divorce, I had a lot of time on my hands and decided to do something I like to do, which was create, so .... here I am.

I have a website - http://www.homespuncreationsbyjennifer.com and I hope to add more things as I create them.

I look forward to chatting with all of you! :)

Thanks for the welcome and congrats! It's been 16 years since I had a little one and wow....am I getting a refresher course! lol

I will post some pics of my work once I get all my samples tested and such.:) Thanks again!