Glad I sold my upland

Landa

Yep, I use transparencies. They fit a 2lb mold perfect. If you have a bigger mold your main piece will have to be made by using two pieces of transparency and overlapping them. Or you can go to a place like JoAnn fabrics and buy quilting mylar.....it is sold in big sheets.

You will love it!

• 5 months later...
now could somebody show a picture of the target organizer, I will be going there today and wanted to know exactly what I'm looking for, thanks

the target organizers were clearanced out...and I have never seen them again...although I've been looking at every target store I visit...as I absolutely love this "mold"

do they still have to be cut down the middle them sliced or do you just slice them, I wanted to get something I can just pop out of mold and cut into even slices, as I have something else I use but I have to slice in half first and my soaps are never even

Nope, with the target mold you only have to slice. If you do a search for Target Mold you'll find a photo someone took of it. I love mine for my MP logs, but refuse to line the damn thing for CP. I bought some no melt mylar last weekend, maybe I'll get around to fitting it to the mold, but knowing me, probably not. Lining for MP isn't too bad, since I don't use it too often.