Ideas for creme brulee mixes

theresa t

I just recently bought some creme brulee and even though I really like this scent by itself, I'm looking for ideas on other FO's to mix with this to come up with something different this year. I've got a lot of different pumpkins, vanilla, caramel, coffee scents that I've not carried in the past so do any of you use any of these with a little creme brulee? TIA

Wow thanks! I have a lot of these scents you all have mentioned! I never thought of the blueberry with this but that sounds like it would be really good! I wondered about mixing the gingerbread with this, just wasn't sure so glad that it was mentioned! Gosh, with all of these ideas I'm going to be trying out a lot of different combinations!

I do alot of mixing with Creme Brulee ... I buy the one from KY. I mix it 50/50 with Candle Science's Coffee scent for Cafe Brulee. Here's a few more combos ...

3 parts Creme Brulee + 1 part peppermint (KY) = Buttermint

50/50 Creme Brulee + Banana Cream (KY) = Banana Pudding

50/50 Creme Brulee + Sweet & Creamy (KY) = Candy Corn

Many berry and fruit scents work well too, usually a 50/50 ratio ...

Strawberry Brulee

Orange Brulee

Blueberry Brulee

I love KYs Creme Brulee.

The cafe brulee sounds awesome. I don't have CS coffee but have the hazelnut coffee which has me wanting to pour some Hazelnut Cafe Brulee ooooooo I'm drooling.

I was never much of a Creme Brulee lover until I tried KYs version. It's awesome by itself and also a wonderful mixer for so many things.

Thanks for starting this thread theresa :)

Try mixing it 50/50 with Zucchini Bread. I had tarts in each Creme Brulee KY and Zucchini Bread KY. I mixed two cubes of Creme Brulee, and two cubes of Zucchini Bread in my big tart warmer, and it smelled like a creamy vanilla cake!!!

I haven't mixed the oil, just played around with blending the tarts I had. Turned out good!

I do alot of mixing with Creme Brulee ... I buy the one from KY. I mix it 50/50 with Candle Science's Coffee scent for Cafe Brulee. Here's a few more combos ...

3 parts Creme Brulee + 1 part peppermint (KY) = Buttermint

50/50 Creme Brulee + Banana Cream (KY) = Banana Pudding

50/50 Creme Brulee + Sweet & Creamy (KY) = Candy Corn

Many berry and fruit scents work well too, usually a 50/50 ratio ...

Strawberry Brulee

Orange Brulee

Blueberry Brulee

Oh, I like the sound of Orange Brulee and Blueberry Brulee. MMMMMM!!:smiley2:

Wow! When I get some time without the baby I am going to be playing with mixing! I read the threads where you all talk about mixing different fo's together but I've never tried it very often, only with scents that I know go together to make a certain scent. These sound like some great combinations and I can't wait to try them!

dnj~No problem with starting the thread! I love to find out what people are mixing with other scents. I don't usually sell my candles but I do make a lot for myself, family and friends. I'm more into the tarts and things but I have been making candles for over 10 yrs. but I do sell around Christmas a little.

Thanks again for all the suggestions! :yay: