Very Happy!!!

bugsb1

Ok

After years of testing and building stock I finally had the guts to do craft shows. In the past two months the base craft store had two shows and I did very very well (no competition at all + large community). However, the best news came last Sunday when we did the show and had several repeat customer. The lady next to me was one of the teachers on base and that week the school was holding a christmas market for the kids. Fortunately for me, they underbought supplies and was looking for consignment gifts. So she asked me if I could leave candles. I left close to 12 boxes pluse tarts and warmers. To my surprise I didn't have to bring that much home come the end of the week. Finally, that same day the base craft store asked me to put my candles in the store on consignment starting January. Looks like all the money I invested is starting to Pay off. Oh I forgot to mention that my wifes German friend asked for an order of over 30 candles which her and her friends wanted. I'm just glad that things are looking up, now my DW don't complain when I spend money on supplies LOL.