help from zinc users...

I use the 44's in an 8oz jelly jar and they burn fine but I use a soy blend.

I was using the next size up and had alot of trouble with smoking and mushrooming.

Better to leave a bit of wax on the sides than to have a black soot filled jar and huge mushrooms.

44's work great...candles burn longer and they still do the job.

I am using 51-32-18 in my 4oz & 8oz... I was having trouble with the 41's they just didn't get all the wax off the side's... I also use them for my 8oz JJ's...

Have Fun,

Travis

Once again--- what's up with the small font size?!!:confused: Sorry but your posts ard difficult to read.:rolleyes2

I use a parasoy wax, and a few years ago when I did my testing (kept my notes) -- a 44z wick caught on fire in my 6oz tin. I ended up going down to a 36z. The 44z did work well in the 8oz.

I'm still new to this and just purchased a parasoy wax do you mean 44-32-18z? Sorry if that's a stupid question. :confused:

I'm still new to this and just purchased a parasoy wax do you mean 44-32-18z? Sorry if that's a stupid question. :confused:

Not a stupid question at all....in fact, I should have clarified since there are different sizes of 44z's. I use a 44-28-18z.....it's what KY sells and I use their wax :)

HTH