Question re types of bottles

Loulougirl

Hi all :)

I'm sure this has been asked a lot before, but my searches didn't turn up much.

I'm wondering which kind of bottle to buy to package shower gel and shampoo in. I want something that can be squeezed (I don't care for the look of the malibu style). I got Boston Round PET bottles, but they are pretty hard to squeeze.

When I look at the "stiffness" ratings for the different kinds, they all say "high" (I was looking at WSP).

Any thoughts on this would be most appreciated! :)

IDK if you have looked at new directions, but they have some really cute bottles. I'm not really sure if they are made out of a soft enough plastic to squeeze. But you could always just call and ask. Or maybe someone else can comment thats used them.

I thought that this one was so pretty, and classy for shampoos, ect. The karma bottles are really cute to. They are a little pricey but not to bad.

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/moja-bottle-p-107.html

Edited by charmcandleco

Oh I have heard those kinds are easier to squeeze laura... thanks!

I wish I could easily order like, 1 of each kind to try... lol Ah well!

Any more recommendations?

Have you ever seen any of the Philosophy bottles? I bought 2 4 ounce bottles of Amazing Grace, and they use the same bottle. Maybe that will give you a better visual of it?

I got mine from WSP, and I think you can order just one bottle. But of course, they have a $15 minimum, so you would have to order a few things to get that minimum met...

Edited by lauramw71
added wsp info

If you call, most places will allow you to buy a sample or will send a sample for free.

Oh I have heard those kinds are easier to squeeze laura... thanks!

I wish I could easily order like, 1 of each kind to try... lol Ah well!

Any more recommendations?