Eucaplyptus

katcandlemaker

Ok...So I have tons of people asking for Eucalyptus. I personally don't like the smell, but its not about me. I was going to order from BC and saw that NG had one with really awesome reviews. So I tried to save a little and ordered from NG.

Unfortunately, it came in and smells just like their sinus relief candle which sells fantastically for me...BUT the eucalyptus I was thinking would be more along the lines of the floral/real life stuff. This has a strong medicinal scent like Vic's vapor rub. I hate to have two of the same similar scents. Any suggestions on where to get a good Eucalyptus or has anyone tried BCs?

If you want to try a blended eucaluptus CS has Spearmint & Eucalyptus and also Mistletoe. You can smell the eucalyptus in these and the fragrances are strong and awesome. My fav is Mistletoe. I use this during the cold and flu season to clear out my sinuses. It works great and I love the scent. You could rename it.

Thank you Candybee...I do have the mistletoe, but am thinking they are wanting Eucalyptus as in plants in your home. It's hard to describe but one lady said like the dried Euca that you have in wreaths or floral depts. There have been many describe it that way.

I compared Sinus Relief and Eucalyptus from NG this morning, and besides a little mint kick to the Sinus, they smell pretty much the same. Is Peak's a medicinal or more floral scent?

Oh and I loved the Euca and mint one from CS but it didn't seem to throw that great in 464 soy. It got a little lost to me. I sold some but not enough to keep in stock.

thanks for the help!!!

Hi,

Willow Woods (www.2wwoods.com) in Pennsylvania has an awesome Eucalyptus!! It has less of the "camphor" odor and smells more like the Eucalyptus leaves on the trees in my old backyard in California. It is pricier than some Eucalyptus oils out there - but it is worth it to my customers who also want a more natural smelling Eucalyptus rather than the Vick's Vapor Rub smell.

HTH

:-)

I like the Eucaplyptus from Peak Candle Supply.

Strong enough you don't need to use a full ounce.

IMO, OOB you're going to pick up the medicinal, but I think it mellows. I'm not going to tell you it's a half and half kind of scent. I can't compare to sinus stuff either, except that eucalyptus is used for sinus stuff too.

Edited by Scented