KY Candle Wax Supply

EllyM

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just wanted to share what great customer service I got from Vickey. I heard some great reviews on this board and am sooo glad I tried them. I love the personalized labels they make and you can't beat the prices. I'll be using Ky Candle alot more in the future. Just wanted to share!

Have any of you found a replacement for KY's soy body butter? I loved this stuff so thick and fluffy and they no longer have it due to the supplier changing the formula which was no way comparable to the previous formula. I got some from another supplier that had all the same ingredients but it's kinda thin and I'm just not happy with it. I hope someone has found some somewhere and will share their find.

Thx

Have any of you found a replacement for KY's soy body butter? I loved this stuff so thick and fluffy and they no longer have it due to the supplier changing the formula which was no way comparable to the previous formula. I got some from another supplier that had all the same ingredients but it's kinda thin and I'm just not happy with it. I hope someone has found some somewhere and will share their find.

Thx

I think alot of us are hoping that. It was excellent stuff. Haven't found the exact same stuff out there yet, Keep having customers say they preferred the soy whip.

KY has excellent customer service & top notch products. Eventually will have to place another order too.

Edited by marcuset