fundraiser scent list; advice, please?

B@BlissStreet

:confused:Hi, everyone. I'm wracking my tired brain working on an upcoming fundraiser (my first). I have gone over my notes, and have come up with a scent list of twelve. I only plan to offer 10, but wanted to get some opinions before I finalize. I am a full blown bakery scent lover; the only other one I love is Vanilla Patchouli. I've tried really hard to balance out the selection. I'm not doing a bunch of holiday scents since the fundraiser is in early October. I think I've got my poop in a group on all the other aspects (thanks CT members!), but would love some advice on whether I'm headed in the right direction here.

TIA,

Brandy

1. French Vanilla (cream colored)

2. MI Black Cherry (burgundy colored)

3. Blueberry Muffin (dark blue colored)

4. LoveSpell (VS type) (magenta colored)

5. Violet Blossom (light purple colored)

6. Hazelnut Coffee (dark brown colored)

7. Pumpkin Pie (dark orange colored)

8. Cinnamon Sticks (dark brown colored)

9. Butterscotch (dark yellow colored)

10. Cranberry Orange (orange colored)

11. Vanilla Patchouli (dark teal colored)

12. Lavender (lavender colored)

Edited by B@BlissStreet
duh...forgot to add scent list!

I agree every fundraiser I have done they always have a Apple Scent (usually Hot Apple). I let the organizations pick the scents they offer and ask them to pick 10-15 scents. All that I have done really appreciate getting to pick their own scents. Hot Apple Pie is always a huge seller. You have a nice list there and you definately can't go wrong with Love Spell (it's always the top seller). Good Luck with the fundraiser!!

PS Honeysuckle is a huge seller too.... I don't personally care for it but I'm more the sweet, food, bakery type scent kinda gal

Edited by pleasureridgecandles

:)Ty to all who took the time to reply! I truly appreciate opinions on things I just can't decide...my personal faves overtook my business skills in this area!

New list:

1. French Vanilla (cream colored)

2. MI Black Cherry (burgundy colored)

3. Blueberry Muffin (dark blue colored)

4. LoveSpell (VS type) (magenta colored)

5. Violet Blossom (light purple colored)

6. Macintosh Apple (red colored)

7. Pumpkin Pie (dark orange colored)

8. Cinnamon Sticks (dark brown colored)

9. Clothesline-Fresh Laundry (white colored)

10. Cranberry Orange (orange colored)

11. Patchouli Vanilla (dark teal colored)

12. Lavender (lavender colored)

Ty to Abbie, PleasureRidge, and RebeccaJo...all your ideas contributed, and I think "evened out" my list of bakery loves...

and to my Lorrie...ha fricken ha...enabler! Your scents are too good! Gotta love the monster you built!

and now it is time to put the works in action....GO BCP! HOOYAH RAH RAH! Let's sell some candles and get you cheerleaders to Nationals!!!

On my fundraisers the group picks out the scent. One that has just started wanted holiday & bakery type scents. Usually we keep the list down to 8 but no more than 10. The 1 before this one only wanted to do 5 scents. I fix them little sample bags using the 1/2oz cups and put in zip bags so they can take with them. It helps when people can smell the scent they are buying.