Website coupons with paypal cart

Jeana

Paypal is not very good to use with your your website when you utilize it as a shopping cart. It's great for check out, but its shopping cart features are definitely lacking. I would look into another program to use as a shopping cart, and just use paypal for your customers to check out. An option you can do that I used when I first started my website was to create a webpage on my site that I didn't directly link to. It was sort of a "special customer" page. I would put that website address on business cards and give them away at craft fairs or to people at work. It would have my normal selection, but at a discounted price.

ie.. if your website is www.yourcandles.com, then you would just make a page call www.yourcandles.com/discountspecials, or something similar and put all of your specials on that page. Just an idea though. I still reccommend an actual shopping cart though. Hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!