not very happy with Bittercreek!!!!

I usually am not a complainer, but this just burns me!! I ordered 3 things from Bittercreek this past week: 3 x 5 resealable bags, a 16 oz. Sleighbells FO, and a 16 oz. Old Fashioned Christmas. I have been waiting on these to come in to finish a big order I have. So the package came today, and I got 3 x 5 regular cello bags, 16 oz OFC and a 16 oz Snickerdoodle! 2 out of the 3 things I ordered and have been needing badly were wrong! And they are closed today, so now I have to wait until Monday for someone to get back to me. :sad2: I have never had a problem with them before, so I dont know what the problem is, but I sure hope they fix it so I can get my order done!!

Just had to vent! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I don't blame you at all for venting... I am sorry that your order and plans got so screwed up! I am sure that BC will correct this without issue. They have good customer service. That does not help you much though AFTER the fact.

This is just another example of why I shouldnt be such a procrastanator all the time!

You're making Christmas stuff 4 months ahead and that makes you a procrastinator????? Heckfire, I'm not going to admit how close I am on most stuff. :shocked2: LOL!

You're making Christmas stuff 4 months ahead and that makes you a procrastinator????? Heckfire, I'm not going to admit how close I am on most stuff. :shocked2: LOL!

LOL unfortunately I am not that far ahead!! I am actually working on an order for a wholesale customer! I wish I was only that organized! :)

• 1 month later...
So what happened? Did they make it right?

yes they did!!! Sorry I forgot to post that :) I will continue to order from them. I realize everyone makes mistakes and there are errors, I was just extremely frustrated that weekend trying to get an order done and shipped!

I ordered around the same time as you and that happened to me as well..Wrong on everything...however yes they fixed it quickly. Funny thing is the next order I had come in from another supplier had the same problem...I had one unlucky week there..lol.

I have had good luck with them too, most suppliers are pretty good at getting you what you order. I used to order from wix n wax (a lot!) about 500-1,000 a month .. they shorted me 1 ounce of F.O. on 10 bottles (someone messured the bottle with the F.O.s) I didn't notice til I got home, an hour and a half away. They said it must be the sea level difference and wouldn't make good on it. I have never ordered from them again, no one likes to feel ripped off.

I have had good luck with them too, most suppliers are pretty good at getting you what you order. I used to order from wix n wax (a lot!) about 500-1,000 a month .. they shorted me 1 ounce of F.O. on 10 bottles (someone messured the bottle with the F.O.s) I didn't notice til I got home, an hour and a half away. They said it must be the sea level difference and wouldn't make good on it. I have never ordered from them again, no one likes to feel ripped off.

OMG, what idiots! To give up a good customer like you over 1 oz. of FO? I would have given you a credit or sent more FO or something. Once Peak accidently sent me 2.5" wicks when I ordered 6" wicks. On my next order, they gave me the 6" wicks for free. That is good customer service.