Natural color cocoa powder??

katshe

I use cinnamon and nutmeg in several of my soaps for texture. I just sprinkle the ground spice using one or two shakes of each at the most. It doesn't color the soap just adds nice flecks of color. For a nice natural cinnamon color use paprika. Paprika will definitely color your M&P.

Adding cocoa powder to M&P sounds like a lovely idea. I had thought of it while I had cocoa powder but ended up putting it in milk and drank it instead.:laugh2:

So I made chocolate scented soap instead. The best cocoa fragrance for soap I have found is Cocoa Therapy from Fillmore Container. Smells just like the cocoa powder and is awesome in soap-- definitely not a chocolate fudge type scent.

thanks for the responses...elfcat do u use it in M&P?

what sorta color are you getting using cinnamon or cocoa powder?

Yes, I use it in MP soap. I use the cinnamon and clove in a "oatmeal Spice" soap. It just gives the soap a slightly warmer tinge.

sounds good...the stark white base is kinda killing me...Gotta get going on some additives here. thanks elfcat for the info.

My best selling scent here is Almond and maybe with a hint of cocoa powder It will look scrumptious ...Well gonna get on that tomorrow and then...I'll post some pics in the gallery.

thanks all for you help and advise !!! :)