amber bottle white label

pamperme

Does anyone use amber bottles with white waterproof labels on them. I am having a hard time thinking this is going to look nice and I have to make a decision on which color bottle I am using quickly.

I like the country look of the amber bottle with black lids but those darn white waterproof labels make me think it will look cheap. :undecided

If anyone has a pick of theirs they would share I would appreciate it.

Guest PassionSunKiss

I dunno if you are using a colored printer, but maybe you can try having a taupe or tan background that way it doesn't "pop" out as much as the white will. I've been using the Avery DesignPro 5 that you can download for free at avery.com.

HTH!

I use the Avery program(which I love!) but my colors are light green and burgundy. I want to use kraft labels and will for other things but I cant for the B&B that you would use in the shower. :(

I am going to have to try a background but then it will totaly change the look of the labels and simplicity I am creating in my line.

I was thinking of going with the white bottles but I had my heart set on the amber as everyone's always look so nice.

They would not be waterproof...I am using those on my candles and also my room sprays becuase those do not come in contact with water. Powder would be ok and my soap boxes but I am needing one for the shower gel, lotion, shampoo, sugar scrubs that type of stuff.

I figured it out. I played around for 2 hours on one label to get it the way I wanted and printed it out to see what it would look like in Ink...lol

I am using the white waterproof ones and the background is a sage green with black print. Since my colors are burgundy and green and my bottles are amber and black this will work out fine.

I'm happy with it!

One more thing to check off my mile long list.

Sorry for the late update on the spray I couldn't remember the thread :P..I used an acrylic spray and it is holding pretty well to not smudging..making it waterproof

I figured it out. I played around for 2 hours on one label to get it the way I wanted and printed it out to see what it would look like in Ink...lol

I am using the white waterproof ones and the background is a sage green with black print. Since my colors are burgundy and green and my bottles are amber and black this will work out fine.

I'm happy with it!

One more thing to check off my mile long list.

Thats sounds perfect..

Hugs Maggie

Edited by MaggieMay