Stamps.com

annie123

I have been using it for almost a year. It is no cheaper than using USPS. They win you over by offering you $50 in free stamps. Try getting it. I emailed them and told them I never got the offers they offered to get me to use them. So, now I just use USPS and it seems to be going much smoother. I also have an Apple computer which is not compatible with stamps.com so I have to wait until I can get on dh's computer to do postage.

Goog luck if you go with them.

I tried stamps.com and was not at all satisfied with it. My cc was billed so much each month to keep $$ on file (or something like that). In fact, when I closed with them, they still owed me some trivial $$) Postage costs the same as with USPS. The only benefit I saw with using them was that I could print out First Class and Parcel post labels online, which you cannot do with USPS. I use USPS online and their Carrier Pickup options. I don't recommend Stamps.com. JMHO