Round Kraft Labels

I am changing my tart packaging, and the supplier I buy all my kraft labels from (www.brownkraftlabels.com) doesn't have the size I need for my new packages. I bought their 2" Ultra Brown Round Kraft labels, they look great, but they are 1/8" too big!

I am having trouble finding 1 3/4" - 1 7/8" Round Kraft lables. I love the ultra brown at brown kraft lables, darker would even be nice!

Suggestiopns for other places to look for kraft labels? Where do you get kraft labels from?

Prim,

Checked all the label suppliers I have bookmarked (way too much time on my hands at the moment, LOL), and all I could find are 1 2/3 inch. It's not quite the 1 3/4 you were looking for, but you may have to give it a try. Of course the supplier you use also has that size, so...

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Cheers,

Steve

Just went and looked, their labels are on a roll, I need to be able to print them on inkjet printer. It may be easier to get new portion cups than labels!

I bought the 2oz Dart Connex portion cup & lid (black bottom for that more primitive look). Hmm... hate to waste them ... I'll keep looking.

Thank you for replying!