Studio Beck Designs

jharper

Does anyone know what happen to Studio Beck Designs? I've went to her web site and it's gone. I've tried to email her, the email does not work anymore. I've called and no return call. Any help would be great! Thanks!!

Okay so she also does Bizzy B's Candles and I have emailed her to the Bizzy B's email now and it comes back not working. I know early this year her studio beck design site said something about being sick or something. The reason I'm asking is that I paid her in April to remake my same design I had her make 2yrs ago that I lost on my computer due to a fire. And the last time I heard from her was email was in June where I reviewing one of the labels she was doing for me. I just pray that she is okay. ~ Julie

I still will need labels so if anyone has any suggestion for someone to work with that will be great! I don't have to have the same logo maybe it's time for a new look.

Flexncharlie~ Sorry I just saw your post after I submited mine.

She does great work and I don't have a good feeling about this...

Her studio beck site is gone her three emails that I had no loner work. I've left messages for her on the number I had. Her paypal request don't work.

It's weird I had email back and forth from a M-F and that's it been almost 2 months since I've gotten and email.

• 2 weeks later...

I had becky to do a website for me about 4 years ago and guess what, I still don't have one but she got my money for it. I like to have never got her to transfer my domain name to me. I also have paid another lady from Canada to do my website and guess what the same thing. They got my money and would not get back to me. I have had the same thing happen twice now on getting website builders off the internet or CT. You know I still dont have a website because the one from Canada has registered my domain name and it isint up until October of this year. I have called lots of times, I have emailed her asking her to just please transfer the Domain to me so I can get my website ready.. I give up!!!! Hope you all are not on the boat with me or you are probably took for the money too!

I had becky to do a website for me about 4 years ago and guess what, I still don't have one but she got my money for it. I like to have never got her to transfer my domain name to me. I also have paid another lady from Canada to do my website and guess what the same thing. They got my money and would not get back to me. I have had the same thing happen twice now on getting website builders off the internet or CT. You know I still dont have a website because the one from Canada has registered my domain name and it isint up until October of this year. I have called lots of times, I have emailed her asking her to just please transfer the Domain to me so I can get my website ready.. I give up!!!! Hope you all are not on the boat with me or you are probably took for the money too!

4 years have gone by and no graphics from Beckie? I have 6 websites, Beckie has done all 6 with me and not a problem! We have always worked well with each other.

• 6 months later...