Lemongrass?

Sharon in KY

I always got my lemongrass from Royal, even bought 5 lbs from them when they changed to the new company. I bought some from Candle something or the other that is suppose to sell Royals scents. But it was not the same.

Has anyone that used Royals LG found one similar anywhere else? I am ordering from GenWax and they have a LG but description says it's like Lemon Candy, WT*, lemongrass in no way smells like candy. Anyone ever used theirs? This is a staple for me and I hear you have to order $500 from Trilogy???

I always got my lemongrass from Royal, even bought 5 lbs from them when they changed to the new company. I bought some from Candle something or the other that is suppose to sell Royals scents. But it was not the same.

Has anyone that used Royals LG found one similar anywhere else? I am ordering from GenWax and they have a LG but description says it's like Lemon Candy, WT*, lemongrass in no way smells like candy. Anyone ever used theirs? This is a staple for me and I hear you have to order $500 from Trilogy???

well you could try Camden Gray's ... I don't believe there's a $500 minimum there ;)