Suggestion renaming Sweet Pea

cybersix

Think outside the box here, don't try and name the candle with the scent. Your looking at the marketing end. Just like your voodo one, you went totally different than Love Spell. Are you starting theme persay in your candle line? My line is totally a western theme candle line, i think we've talked before, but let me tell you your on the right track. Marketing is everything........so that said maybe Sweet Cheeks....lol

www.wildfire-creations.com

ehehehe nice thread and thanks to all.

I usually translate scents' name in italian, but I have to say that names in english are more "direct", with few and short words one gets immediately the vision and concept. English is a simpler language than italian.

For example my scent "Christmas Wish" translate to italian becomes boring, while in english seems simple and direct.

Maybe I should not translate scents name. So I can leave sweet pea as it is. Then I'll take with me a pic of the plant and if someone asks me I'll show the pic withuot speaking!

Thanks to all. Maybe I'll review completely my method of scent naming, and so my labels!

HAve a good day!

Yeah but I'd love to hear that translation lol! I'm 1/4 Italian (all Americanized) and don't know how to speak or translate it. But work on words that sound good together (make sense lol) and you might come up with something ... another thought might be colored sweetness in Italian ... since sweet pea can be white, pink, purple ... etc.

Buy the FO!! You will love it. It's absolutely a divine sweetness that will work in your paraffin or even in B&B. You'll love it once you get it lol!

I wish I knew from where, but seems like it was always somewhere in northern Italy. I'll have to ask my dad the next time I talk to him. I know my Grandma was 100% Italian and I never really understood from where the family came from, except that they came to America one at a time and saved up by working for the railroad to bring the next person over.

You know how Italians talk ... fast! ;)

Ok, I'll buy this FO, now it's a moral duty.

Many italians went to America the same way. None of my family, but I have some friends with relatives in America.

I've never went to USA because it takes a lot of money, but one day I wish I could!!