Blend Creations

CBE

I'm not a HUGE FO mixer. I did one last Halloween for the Spooktacular Swap that was 60/40 Harvest Spice and Fireside Embers. It came out really spicy, honestly, it was a good smell but it was a little TOO spicy for my own preferences.

I occasionally get in the mood to try a blend. I don't have the greatest nose in the world for it.

FO mixes can get me in SOOOOO much trouble. nmhoneybear, I'm with you on having to go to a buncha suppliers to match some of CBE's blends. She was nice enough to give me her recipe on a perfume she made that just drove me wild I loved it so much. 5 suppliers later.... *shakes head* Oh well... it's lots of fun.

Haha! I am in the process of getting orders together to make her Dark Carnival. Having one heck of a time finding a Funnel Cake though that is skin-safe. I was going to try JD's, but lo and behold, they aren't even taking orders now because they are trying to find a supplier! What?! :confused: I received an e-mail yesterday saying they have "no idea whatsoever when they will be taking orders again". Crazy, huh? Thinking I'm gonna have to try Connie's. And...I couldn't sleep last night, so I was up on NG's site checking out a couple of FOs that I will need for that blend. Don't ask me how much is in my shopping cart at the moment...:tiptoe:

Dang! Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a FOHO! lol

I was going to try JD's, but lo and behold, they aren't even taking orders now because they are trying to find a supplier! What?! :confused: I received an e-mail yesterday saying they have "no idea whatsoever when they will be taking orders again". Crazy, huh? Thinking I'm gonna have to try Connie's.

Sorry to ask but who is JD & Connie? :lipsrseal