Question regarding everyones candle "style"

Im just wondering if anyone has more than one different style for their candles? I dont mean types of candles like containers and tarts, I mean their style, such as country, prim, retro, modern.

Anyone have more than one style or do you concentrate on the one line you currently have?

Yes we do both country / American Prim style as well as New Age / Hippy style candles and market each under different brand names.

Two totally different markets for both look and scent so may as well try to capture both of them :)

Experience black candle. If you find yourself either needing or desiring a black candle, heed this bit of advice. Don't start with a clear wax. Instead use pieces of scrap wax of various colors, then add black to this mixture as needed. You'll get a much better result.

They say confession is good for the soul. I'm not sure that's true, but I do have a confession to make: I am not a naturally born craft aficionado.

Candle Making Guide

I use 16 oz and 12 oz salsa jars but have been from jelly to tumbler and in-between. The salsa jars are the cheapest and the cusomers like them. Plain with no frou-frou.

Chuck,

May I ask where you have found your salsa jars? I currently use an 8oz. I bought mine from craigslist a few months ago, pretty cheap ($6/case of 24, lids included). I've been trying to determine who has the best price. Thanks!