Calling all Clear Inkjet Online Label Users!

pcbrook

I might have to get a different printer to use these labels. My printer worked great when they were using the material that no one else liked. The rougher material. Now they went back to the smoother glossier stuff and my printer keeps jamming up.

I called them and they said they spent a lot of money to go back to the material that was smoother because they were getting so many complaints about the rough stuff. Sure, I have to be the odd ball. That was the stuff that worked great for me. They suggested playing around with the settings but that did not work.

For everyone that uses these with success, what kind of inkjet printer to do you have?

I am not sure if I want to go back to the laser printer right now because of the expense.

Patty, I am having the same problem. I don't like these newer labels. The pages curl so when they print there is always excess ink at top and sides of page and sometimes on the labels also. I liked the rough kind much better. These are the only labels I have had a problem with though and I use the ones from onlabels cause I can't find that size in clear elsewhere. I use an inkjet also. Epson, only kind I have ever used.

I have tried all kinds of setting and paper types but results are the same also!!

Edited by grama

I have tried changing the settings as far as paper type and it still jams up in there. My printer does not have glossy though. It has different photo paper options and transparencies, plain paper, etc. I have tried everything.

I did get it to work a little better on "HP Premium Photo" but it still does not go in all the way so the printing does not even hit the labels right, if that makes sense. Putting it bluntly, they are a mess.

This really sucks. I had used a laser printer before and I was having problems so I tried the inkjet and they worked beautifully. Now I am back to square one.

I ordered some samples from "Lables by the Sheet" yesterday to see how theirs were. The guy at Online Labels was really nice about it yesterdy. He said if I can't get the labels to work they would refund my money so I might end up doing that.

If anyone here has a inkjet that works let me know or I might have to go with a laser again. :sad2:

Mine line up and print just fine it is just the excess ink on the edges of paper and sometimes it sounds like there is a little hang up as it starts to print. I just don't like the ink smeared everywhere. I have used labels by the sheet and they work fine. The only problem is they don't have the size I need for my jar.:sad2:

Photo glossy is the type paper selected. So far it hasn't mattered what type of paper is selected, the problem with all of my labels has been the little curl the page has to it and I can't really get the curl out.

I also noticed the page curls. I thought that was the culprit at first so I worked on trying to straighten them out but that did not work.

If the samples I get from Labels by the Sheet do not work I might look into buying an Epson or get a black and white laser and have both. Maybe between the two I can get someting to work. :confused:

Tell us how they work when you get them and what they look like. Labels By The Sheet has been very inconsistent for me. One time I get glossy, the next I get the rough kind (which I love!) and no explanation for it. I want to use just one but never know which I will get and never get a reply when I email them. I need to call before I order next time to find out which is in stock so I don't get screwed up again and continue with different styles of label finish.

Edited by TraciS
left out a word

I just have a 'comment' to make on this....I really really like this

Elaine

"An apology is a good way to have the last word" --Unknown

If you are saying you like the labels as they are now, may I ask what brand of printer do you have?

:yay: I got my sample labels from Labels by the Sheet today and my printer is back to working beautifully again. They are made out of the rough material. I will have to stock up on these things!! I am so happy I do not have to fork over the dough for a new printer right now.

Woohoo!!!