Elements--has anyone soaped

Luci

I have soaped cucumber melon. I love it. had no problems at all. It is one of my best sellers. More melon than cucumber in my opinion but my nose is not very good ( smelling to many FOs). Had plenty of time to play with it. I used 1/2 water/canned goats milk, 33% discount. Colored with pop colors.

Thanks. I went to the SRB and didn't find but one review, and it wasn't very informative. CM is one of those scents that I always need to have on hand. I sometimes get a little frustrated that some of my CM customers won't try anything new, and then when I make something with it I remember why it's so popular.

I know a lot of folks are already doing and planning for fall scents, but we have a LOT more hot weather ahead of us here.

I don't do CP but I make M&P soap using Elements Green Irish Tweed. Personally I prefer BW's Black Irish over the GIT. I mix it 50/50 with Elements Bay Rum. Elements has the best Bay Rum I have found and this combo smells divine in my soap!