best lemon for bath and body?

ah-soy

Never tried any lemon based scents from NG, but this is what I have tried and liked:

Bakery lemon----> Iced Lemon Biscotti DS (Makes you drool!)

Regular lemon----> London Lemon Curd DS (it smells more tart than sweet to me, but definitely has some sweetness to it)

ETA: I remember someone mentioning that BW Lemon Tart smells just like London Lemon Curd too!

Edited by CBE

Regular lemon----> London Lemon Curd DS (it smells more tart than sweet to me, but definitely has some sweetness to it)

ETA: I remember someone mentioning that BW Lemon Tart smells just like London Lemon Curd too!

I like the LLC, but I don't think it can be compared to BW's at all. The thing I found to be a match in the products I've had with both was they both had lemon in them.

You know, lemongrass and rosemary EOs together make a splendid combination ... just saying.

Thanks everyone...my problem is I'm just not sure what type of lemon I want. Just something lemony LOL! I think I will try the lemon tart from NG but may have to stray and try the other suppliers too...what's a few more suppliers anyway???:rolleyes2

just tried lemon verbena from CS, and love it! not a bakery type though-just fresh clean and lemony. also mixed it with lavender for in my wash. that was great too, but the lemon was even stronger than the lavender!! hth-kris

I love using straight Lemon from C&S. It smells just like fresh squeezed lemon. I mix it with 1/3 Bacci de Miele from Southern Gardens for a honey sweetened lemon. Southern Gardens also has a wonderful Lemon Sugar or is it Lemon Drops? Used to use that until I found the Lemon from C&S.

I also love Iced Lemon Biscotti from Fillmore. This one is a bakery scent with a lemon infusion that is divine!