Seamless aluminum molds

Guys,

thanks for your replies! I have been to the candle science site and the don't have what Im looking for. My customer specificaly asked for some sizes.

On the moon seamless aluminum mold it mighted been poly carbonate. This was a 10 pound moon though and i haven't seen many big polyc molds out there. So im not sure.

Dan

If you're looking for polys, go to Candles & Supplies and if you don't see what you're looking for, ask if they can get it.

I've seen moons and other shapes in metals, not polys and not seamless aluminum ... but the seams on some of these metal molds are not difficult to hide.

Oh and if it comes down to it ... you might seek out silicone. There are people who can make the shapes for you. As for the larger 4xs, seriously go looking for someone who can make them for you. These are possible to find or get made in metal. Well they used to be that is. We should go on a hunt for anyone making metal molds any more besides Spirit Craft (if they're even around.) Maybe contact Let It Shine Candle Supply (I think it is) and see what they can do to help you. Yaley Candle Supply does or used to carry shapes in metal also.