Bramble Berry order

asands

I just ordered a bunch of FO samples from Bramble Berry for soy wax. Crossing fingers these work well in soy. I didn't order off of the "candles" section, just the regular FO section. HOPE HOPE HOPE they work because they sound amazing!

Anyone have luck with Bramble Berry FOs in soy? (probably should've asked before I ordered!)

I purchased some samples and a few did not "dissolve" in my heated wax so I had to stir for an unusually long time. It was like tiny oil droplets in the bottom of the pour pot. I called BB and they said that the oils I ordered were not particularly for candles so they may not work. Well after all the mixing etc I still poured the candle and it smelled great but it did have a light throw. HTH if anything use them in aroma beads!

I just ordered a bunch of FO samples from Bramble Berry for soy wax. Crossing fingers these work well in soy. I didn't order off of the "candles" section, just the regular FO section. HOPE HOPE HOPE they work because they sound amazing!

Anyone have luck with Bramble Berry FOs in soy? (probably should've asked before I ordered!)

So tell us, what did you order? I should be receiving my order from them tomorrow. I only ordered one sample of pepperberry FO ( even thought it is being discont.) I am going to try to make some soap, so I purchased some soaping oils.

I do have a few Fragrances I plan on trying from them next order. I am real interested to hear how they work for you in Soy.

I've used BB FO's for years and I started out with straight soy wax years ago. I've never had a problem with any not having a good throw, but you'll just have to see how they work in your wax. Let us know what you ordered and you may get some better replys! :cool2:

Here's what I've got coming from BB:

Marrakesh

Beau Brummel Cybillia

Cranberry Fig

Smoky Patchouli

Vanilla Oak

Zanzibar

Fresh Bamboo

Lemon Cake

Mandarin Myrrh

Saffron and Honey

Vanilla Forest

Bonsai

These scents sound amazing from their descriptions on the site. If only half of these work out, I'll be thrilled!

My BB FOs arrived today. They smell great OOB but seem to be fairly mild. I'm a tad worried what will happen in the wax, but I will make up some testers and see what happens.

I'll report back...

I made up Beau Brummel but haven't burned it yet. I am going to burn it tonight probably. It smells wonderful so far.

Unfortunately, the rest of the FOs I ordered (which all smell amazing by the way) are not Phthalate-Free. We market our candles as using only Phthalate-Free fragrance oils.

I got caught up in the moment and completely forgot about that when I ordered all these. DUH!

So... I'm sorry to say I won't be testing the rest of these but I will be offering the samples for sale as soon as I get time to post them in the Classifieds.

Sorry about that!

I've been burning Beau Brummel for 2 hours. I used 10% fo load in soy wax and it's burning wonderfully. A wonderful throw, very inviting scent. Love it and will be ordering more.

I wish I knew more about the notes. The only details from the BB site provide tobacco and black tea. It mentions hints of fruit and spice but doesn't tell specifically what fruit or spice.

I do like this and don't think it's overly masculine. I could see it appealing to men and women.

Give it a try!!