Upscale Spa Like Scents?

annie123

If you are willing to spend the high price I agree with wsp Aqua Spa..it is a really nice scent.....very clean and upscale

C&S White Tea and Ginger is a nice spa scent and also Candlewics "Spa" which smells alot like the C&S WT and ginger. The 2 smell very similar and the C&S version is much more reasonably priced.

I have had the best luck with those...all beautiful scents :)

Aqua Spa doesn't seem beachy to me either. It's more of a masculine soap scent. I love, love LOVE white tea and ginger from wsp. I can't live without that one! I have Sandcastles from NG, and the description screams beachy but there is nothing beachy about it. It's got like a cinnamon scent. It does make a good air freshner tho. I made it in a dpg/fo mix for my potpourri burner thingie.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Somebody started a thread about Aveda rosemary mint, and it's got me in the mood for spa scents. We need to relax after the holidays. :D

Any other suggestions? Does WSP's 'Aqua Spa' have a duplicate somewhere else? I don't normally buy from them.

I tried some new one's from NGs that I love. Kia, which is a spa type. Real nice. Kinda like a wisteria only with other stuff in it that makes it a lot better. Jade is one of the most clean smells I have ever smelled. I put a little in my plug in on top of the gain, and it is so strong and nice. Euphoria is an earthy type cologne. I smell sandlewood and a sweet smell. Aqua Di Gio seems to be the closest one to the real thing. They are all hits with my customers. I am also tired of bakery and want more fresh smells. :)