Wow, it worked!

I was making a bunch of soap for samples for a show I have coming up and I had mass amounts of trimmings.. so I decided to mix the two, make some milled soap, and see how it worked...

ready for it?

Honeysuckle Jasmine, and Peach....

could have been really bad, but its amazingly good.. already had a few people claim several of the bars when they are dry. Woohoo! Gotta love those happy times it actually works out. Its my new favorite scent! The peach cuts the floral, and adds some sweetness.. even my mother in law who cant stand florals loves it.

I have no clue what to call it, lol. I made it on a whim and didnt feel like lining a mold so I just slapped it into a PVC pipe (not very well I might add) so its a bit lumpy and bumpy.. so I'll be keeping it for myself... hmmmm must think of something that'll make me laugh when I use it... :confused:

What peach FO did you use? Were both the HJ and Peach from CS? I already use HJ from CS and sometimes the peach too.

Always looking for another great peach blend. Right now I use Lotus Blossom and Peach from Southern Gardens/Old Mill.

yep both CS! its cut now and I am still snuffling it every time I walk by, lol