Wondering about Mystic Mountain Sage FO's

Freezin

Funny you should ask - I'm burning their Christmas Tree right now. Keep in mind that I didn't let it cure, but I am not smelling a THING. I use a number of their FOs in B&B, but this is the first I've tried in a candle. Unimpressed. I am very happy with their EOs and a few of their FOs, but I tend to get oils, butters and packaging from them and scents from other suppliers.

Yep Kimberly that is what I meant : ) Thanks Dani for the information. Many of the B & B suppliers suggest their FO's for candles, as does MMS (there now I can't get it wrong), so that is why I was curious about these. The Christmas Tree is the one I was interested in, so your information was exactly on target!

How about that! Perfect timing! I burned it for almost 6 hours today, and was verrrry disappointed in it. I love the fragrance, it really is a great fir scent, but I couldn't even smell it when I was hovering over the candle, literally close enough to singe a hair or two, LOL! Put it in B&B if you want a tree scent, it's fabulous, but it SUCKS in a candle.