Vanilla Vodoo

asands

Hi - I'm a vanilla vodoo lover (from CC). I'm trying to figure out what some of the other notes are besides vanilla. I don't want to replicate it or anything, but I do want to give a description of the notes to my customers. Anyone have any clues as to what else might be in this scent?

All good suggestions! Thank you! I noticed Day Star has a vanilla scent with a "mysterious note" that they weren't telling about either. Must be the same as V. Voodoo. I think DS's is called Ultimate Vanilla.

This is a straight buttery vanilla. There ARE no other notes, and, Very Vanilla from Candle Science is the EXACT same fragrance, for MUCH less money.

Any supplier that is unwilling to give you the notes in their fragrances shouldn't be dealt with. If they are worried about duplicating a fragrance, then they probably shouldn't be selling sample sizes either, as they are MUCH more likely to get their fragrances duplicated that way.

This is a straight buttery vanilla. There ARE no other notes, and, Very Vanilla from Candle Science is the EXACT same fragrance, for MUCH less money.

Any supplier that is unwilling to give you the notes in their fragrances shouldn't be dealt with. If they are worried about duplicating a fragrance, then they probably shouldn't be selling sample sizes either, as they are MUCH more likely to get their fragrances duplicated that way.

lychel i think has been in business over 10 years now and VV has been one of her main scents since the beginning. sorry but this rubbed me the wrong way . I doubt any supplier list every freakin note that is in there fragrance oil .

Give me a freaking break, that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time! :rolleyes2 There are some suppliers that don't give you any description, much less notes in their FO. Lyschel is a superior supplier with some of the best, most consistent and strongest FO's in the business. Candle Science's Very Vanilla is a poor, cheaper substitute, it doesn't have the quality Vanilla Voodoo has and you have to use more than an ounce per lb. to get a half way decent throw.

Give me a freaking break, that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time! :rolleyes2 There are some suppliers that don't give you any description, much less notes in their FO. Lyschel is a superior supplier with some of the best, most consistent and strongest FO's in the business. Candle Science's Very Vanilla is a poor, cheaper substitute, it doesn't have the quality Vanilla Voodoo has and you have to use more than an ounce per lb. to get a half way decent throw.

Are you kidding me? It's EXACTLY the same fragrance, and EXACTLY the same strength. We've tested them both.

Her fragrance oils are not any stronger than any of the other good, reputable suppliers out there, contrary to her claims.

And, while there are some other suppliers who don't list the notes, once asked, they should be willing/able to provide them to a customer, if for no other reason than for marketing purposes. Her unwillingness to do so says alot.