My finds at Big Lots

quietgirl2004

Well after looking at the flimsy counter-top displays for tarts for 25.00, I thought how can you go wrong with that one? It is sturdy because it stands on its own, has a basket in the bottom of it and it only cost me $4 and change. I have to admit, the other one is really large.

Great finds!

Is that just one particular store in your area going out of business? I hadn't heard the entire company was, or that any in my area are closing...so I want to be sure I'm not missing out! LOL

From what I understand this is most of the Big Lots stores. We have about 4 of them in Omaha, NE and I think we are loosing all but one and there is one in Grand Island that is closing. Not sure as to why, but we found out about it when we were in Grand Island during Thanksgiving visiting my in-laws. Bummer, I did like the store. :sad2:

Guest EMercier

Those are neat, I didn't know what a Big Lot was until I went to my mom's down south. I wish we had one going out of business. I could use fixtures.