pumpkin room spray!!!

kandlenutz

The plain cinnamon Candlebuddy...and I absolutley LOVE this cinnamon. Another one I got and love from candlewic is Snickerdoodle....oh how yummy this scent is and now I'm wondering if it would blend well with Pumpkin.....on my list of gotta give it a try :)

I haven't tried the cinnamom stick....yet.. heehee

I too like both Cinnamon stick and the red hot from CS but candlewics smells like straight pure cinnamon...it's strong and mixed very well with Pumpkin Souffle.

No...you haven't lost your mind...you obviously have a great knack for blending scents together :)

• 1 month later...

nmnoneybear, I'm going to order the Ol' South Pumpkin Pie from the OT. Any other scent I don't want to miss if you don't mind me asking?

nmhoneybear, may I also ask what supplier is MMS that you were speaking of for room spray base?

I used the cyclomethicone from BCN the first time I made room spray. I thought it made a nice product, except for the little dots on the floor. My customers are liking the room spray base from WSP the best right now. I don't know which cyclo the BCN is without looking.

Edited by Prim-Beginnings
forgot something

nmnoneybear, I'm going to order the Ol' South Pumpkin Pie from the OT. Any other scent I don't want to miss if you don't mind me asking?

nmhoneybear, may I also ask what supplier is MMS that you were speaking of for room spray base?

I used the cyclomethicone from BCN the first time I made room spray. I thought it made a nice product, except for the little dots on the floor. My customers are liking the room spray base from WSP the best right now. I don't know which cyclo the BCN is without looking.

I'll get back to you in a little bit on the OT FO...gonna go to their site. It's been a while since I have ordered from there. All of their FO is top quality though.

MMS is Majestic Mountain Sage. They are in Utah and are a supplier that I use for my butters, oils, and containers.

I am getting my order together for CMS. I tried Element's Room Spray just recently and it falls to the floor. Really want to test CMS's spray. Besides, there are a few fragrances that I have been meaning to try as well. lol

Edited by nmhoneybear

Ok, just perused the OT site. We had an OT swap a few years ago that was awesome, so I was trying to remember scents that stood out. I had purchased the Buzzy Bumble, Sweet Innocence, Oregon Wildberry Musk, and the Ol' South Pumpkin Pie and loved them all. The Buzzy Bumble and Sweet Innocence made wonderful CP soap. I made candles and tarts with the Oregon Wildberry Musk and the Ol' South Pumpkin Pie and they were also very good. My faves from the swap were the Egyptian Dragon (wow!), White Witch, Frosted Wineberry (fantastic), and Vetiver.

While I was there, I noticed that they have a dupe for Old Spice. lol My hubby just recently told me he would like some stuff in that scent. I may have to think about placing an order there sometime in the near future. :rolleyes2