Bert's Fragrance Oils

Pierre

sounds like candlenose

regarding the AC - I believe that as the air is cooled, the moisture drops out of it - cool air simply cannot hold as much as warm air. i'll double check with my bf's dad who owns a commercial ac & refrigeration repair and installation company but if i correctly recall my food engineering classes, that's how it goes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the summer when testing for scent throw I put my candles tester in a room and shut the registers and the door. That way the a/c won't pull the scent away. If you have a window unit you need to move it to a room without a unit and shut the door.

When I burn them for myself I can be sitting feet from the candle and smell it faintly but if I go to the back of my house it's very strong. Weird, but it has to be the a/c because it doesn't happen if it's not on.

• 3 months later...

She has the best fo's for the price and they are good. If I didn't have suppliers with other certain fragrances I carry I would get them all from her. Going to do some research in the basement and see what sells and test her fo's with the ones I have.I might be changing some of these. Can't beat $9.99. I have alot of her fragrances but haven't tested all of them. Just know Pumpkin Custard Spice and Wash day had good raves from returning customers.

LynnS