baby shower scents

kyme1911

I noticed Sweet Cakes has the Bobbi Brown Baby FO, I haven't tried the FO but I love the line of products. And it seems like I've seen a Bert's Bee's Baby (Buttermilk?) fo somewhere, another favorite product. I think either of those would be fantastic in B&B or candles! ;)

[ETA] ooooh! the Bobbi Brown Baby is on s@le right now! Bonus! :yay:

Edited by mzpickles

baby bee buttermilk (I've used NG's version in soap and candles) is nice, but can be a bit strong and my DH HATES it.. most people like it though!

I think Amazing Grace is a really nice baby scent, its so light and fresh and clean! I use snowdrift but have heard good things about NG's, I'm ordering it soon to give it a test.

I noticed Sweet Cakes has the Bobbi Brown Baby FO, I haven't tried the FO but I love the line of products. And it seems like I've seen a Bert's Bee's Baby (Buttermilk?) fo somewhere, another favorite product. I think either of those would be fantastic in B&B or candles! ;)

[ETA] ooooh! the Bobbi Brown Baby is on s@le right now! Bonus! :yay:

Dang , that means "clearance":( But I am going to have to try some...thanks. I did see the NG Baby Bee, sounded intriguing.

baby bee buttermilk (I've used NG's version in soap and candles) is nice, but can be a bit strong and my DH HATES it.. most people like it though!

I think Amazing Grace is a really nice baby scent, its so light and fresh and clean! I use snowdrift but have heard good things about NG's, I'm ordering it soon to give it a test.

I have BW's version of Baby Grace on my list anyway, I am wanting to do a bunch of sniffies from them. side note I am on the hunt for a good Pepperberry. Thanks

I just received 2 oz of Baby from WSP today. I really like it OOB. It's a Philosophy dupe, although I don't know how close it is to the original as I've never smelled it. The FO is nice and soft, but not too powdery. I plan to make some soap for my 3 yr old and 4 mos old (but I like the scent so much I'll probably use it, too!).

Dang , that means "clearance":( But I am going to have to try some...thanks. I did see the NG Baby Bee, sounded intriguing.

Ya think so? I haven't been watching the SC website for that long (only around 6 mo. or so) but I thought that they had random FOs on special every month or so, the ones I've seen for lower prices in the past haven't always seemed to disappear from the website, I thought it was just a cyclical discount. :)

Edited by mzpickles
b/c I'm stoopid!

Lavender and Vanilla blends.

Also Baby Powder mixed with Lavender is very nice.

OK, so I decided to try the "Mad Scientist route". I don't have any Baby powder FO, but Bacci De Miele I do have and it smells like a powdery honey scent. So I took Bacci de Miele (SGS), Lavender (CS), Camomile(MMS), Indulgent One (personal fav vanilla DS) and for Candlebuddy a splash of Pink sugar (AH/RE). What does Rachel Ray say "Yummo!". LOL

If I make them for a boy shower, I would not add the pink sugar. Since these are for a little girl, the PS add's a cutie pie accent. Hey I think I will name it that...what do you know. Thanks Girls you are Awesome.

I will try a sample from WSP the next time I order though, just because...I'm a FO HO.:P

I will try a sample from WSP the next time I order though, just because...I'm a FO HO.:P

LMAO!! I can't believe you didn't order 8 oz or so of every fo we've mentioned in this thread! I've never done that before! :whistle:

Ya think so? I haven't been watching the SC website for that long (only around 6 mo. or so) but I thought that they had random FOs on special every month or so, the ones I've seen for lower prices in the past haven't disappeared from the website, I think it's just a cyclical discount. :)

Yep unfortunately when you see red on their site, it's on it's way out...My personal favorite is Stella and the candle grade sold out awhile back, but the perfume grade has been on the clearance rack for over a year. It just hasn't sold out yet, it doesn't work for candles though so I am SOL.

I have not noticed the Bobbi Brown Baby, I never had a interest until now...."Stupid Babies!" LOL:laugh2:

I have not noticed the Bobbi Brown Baby, I never had a interest until now...."Stupid Babies!" LOL:laugh2:

Well live & learn (about the SC red tag specials). And I only know about the BB Baby b/c back when I was preggers (11 yrs ago, yikes!) all of our friends who were couples had just gotten married too and EVERYBODY was pregnant! So I was scrambling to find baby shower gifts. I had a Needless Markup nearby so I prowled the counters and found the Bobbi Brown baby stuff. Really nice but with what I know now I don't think I will ever pay that kind of $$ again for shower gifts! :rolleyes2

When I saw it on SC it was like a blast from the past! :laugh2:

Edited by mzpickles