Candle and tart set

The cheeseburger is the candle and consists of hamburger bun, lettuce,patty,cheese,onion slices, and tomatoes. The fries and onion rings are tarts, but most people order the set fragrance free. I think they buy them more for display than anything else. Shown on a full size Solo divided dinner plate for size prospective, but weighs 2 1/2 lbs. total. Sorry for the shine...it really isn't, but I didn't have too much time to take the picture.:tiptoe:

http://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy306/deserthsellady/?action=view&current=candleandtartset.jpg&newest=1

Thank you, ladies, for your comments. I forgot to mention that I shrinkwrap the cheeseburger, fries, and onion rings separately, and pack them all in a padded, clear clamshell. I'd rather put them in a styrofoam clamshell(like you'd get at a restaurant), but they're bad for the environment and don't show off a candle well. The set in the picture is on it's way to Atlanta.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the options I currently have with this candle(and believe me...it took alot of testing!) is wicking so a perfect circle burns for inserting a tealight. However, since so many people don't want to burn these because they want to keep the candle intact, I'm working on making this a forever candle that when you're not burning a tealight, a hole bun piece fits in the top bun to cover a glass tealight holder. That way it always looks new and you always have a full candle. If I can do it, I'll post pictures to show you.

Edited by Bernadette