Tabletop displays

kuepie

Can anyone help me. I am looking for some cardboard display shelves with at least two, preferably 3 tiers. I seen them somewhere on the internet, but cannot remember where. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I don't post very often on here and the reason I PM'd the web address is I'm not sure what we can and cannot post. I had something deleted the other day which was no big deal but don't want to post something again that I should not. Here is the link I PM'd for the 3 tier cardboard display:

http://www.bestofboards.com/jimbritton/jbrittnpricing.htm

Edited:

I forgot to mention. I have not used this display but someone on one of the message boards had posted her display at a craft show and she had used it. She had put material over it and it looked really nice.

I have used the cardboard ones from Jim Britton and I really like them. I have 6 now. I do not cover them I use them as is. The only mistake I made was that I left them up overnight at a show and now the shelves are bowing. I could not believe that I was that dumb but live and learn. They will hold 18 apothecary jars without a problem. I love that they fold flat so they are easy to transport.

HTH,

• 2 weeks later...

I love those little risers! I use lots of them, both at shows and at home. Have you ever seen that same type with wider steps? It would be great to use these for 16-oz apothecaries, but they're just not quite wide enough. I feel like these are much sturdier than the cardboard ones and they're even cheaper (at Wal-Mart).