Discouraged to say the least

My C3 combo with pariffin is not the same anymore. The only thing that changed was a new batch of C3. The supplier claims that the only difference between this batch and my former batches is that ELEVANCE was now the distributor. The formula was the same, blah, blah, blah, Since I'm not familiar with the goings-on of suppliers, distributors, etc...who am I to question it? Well, my new C3 is distinctively different

in the final product. The fabulous scent throw I USED to get is just not there. I have tried 6 different FO's...all the same. I ordered some 464 to see how that will fair. This adventure is getting somewhat more bothersome than fun anymore. Is anyone else feeling the same?

I'm really liking the simplicity of mixing up some good M&P these days.

The supplier claims that the only difference.....

If anything at all is different, then it's different. Period.

This adventure is getting somewhat more bothersome than fun anymore. Is anyone else feeling the same?

I'm really liking the simplicity of mixing up some good M&P these days.

I am $3000 in the hole on candle and bath & body stuff and not turning a profit. It started being stressful about $2500 ago. Now it's for making my house smell good, and how I come up with birthday, Christmas, wedding, etc. gifts. I probably would've spent $3000 on those in the several years I've been doing this so I suppose that's a wash. And if I ever did make a business of it I can honestly say I put in the money, time, and effort on testing. I use all my not quite up to par creations, and all the really successfully wonderful stuff goes in the gifts.

I picked up some C3 on advice here that it was the best of CB135, CBA, 464, or 444. So far only tried it 50/50 with 4630, but I do wonder if all the good things said about it don't apply to the Elevance version. CBA is too picky about which FO, and 464 frosts too damn much though, so if C3 isn't better then I think I may

conclude that I have no technical reason to pursue soy at all. The paraffins seem more reliable. Dunno about palm.

The wax is TN 70/30 (70% soy & 30% paraffin) and is a great wax to work with. I have used it since it first came out about 5 years ago and love it.

Colors great with no frosting and excellent HT, I use 8% FO pp wax.

Tennessee Candle Supply is the only supplier that I know of that carries it.