CBA 2-cancelled

FYI, wax is being discontinued!

I just tried to re-order, and was told that NGI is cancelling it. How thoughtful. Thanks a lot NGI for the heads up!

Just what I want to do in the height of the season is to have to start re-testing.:mad: I'm not gonna panic, I'm not gonna panic...

Not to mention, everyone is out of wax, well almost, I had to start somewhere, hello NG!

Did someone say that NG's is equivalent to EZ?

I'm sorry, FernMarie and Siberia, I just checked the CS site and they only have the original CBA listed - and it's out of stock too.

Now - don't panic..........but I went back to the original version after only going thru 60 # of the Adv.2 version. I like it better again - only thing is the long cure time - but no other problems, and that's saying something!

Sorry this happened to you in busy-busy time!!

Yep, I got an e-mail from my supplier after I inquired when it would available.

Their response was that NGI has cancelled it and it is no longer available.

Seems everyone is out of wax too. I just do not have the time to start re-testing at this late date. I cannot believe that no one gave us a heads up on this one. Really bad PR, in my opinion. Of all the times to cancel, are they kidding! Why couldn't they wait until the seasonal rush was over, or at least suggest what to use in it's place...anything but to leave us hanging like this.

Wow,

I'm glad I waited to try the new stuff... I was going to order some next week and look into switching over. I check w/ my supplies (DPS Wax) and they said that it was discontinued and they aren't suppose to sell any more :shocked2:

I hope they don't mess with CBA original I just got everything working perfectly ;)

Does anyone know why it was pulled??

Matthew

Fern, I can completely sympathize with you when your supplier discontinues a wax and doesn't give a heads up that they are doing it. This happened to me two years ago when Cargils discontinued their C-3 and I was left to test their replacement for it with absolutely no instructions from my own supplier. And this happened in the first week of December too. Turned out to work similarly but the draw back was a much longer cure time on the candles.

And yes, the supplier are all going through the "no wax" thing! I have no wax til next Monday:mad:

Fire.