Last show results

AngieM

We had our last show on Sat. I was a bit worried as it was our first time doing this particular show. In the end I was thrilled that it went as well as it did. Booth fees were 162.00

Total sales for the day were 1480.00 wooohooo!!

We set up the wrong direction (could not find anyone to ask!) and had to move everything an hour into setting up. One of the tables legs gave out as we were attempting to move it, and everything came crashing down. I nearly had a heart attack at that moment. Lucikly it was not the candles, so the damage was minor compared to what could have been.

I was thrilled that I sold a ton of bath and body at this show. (my last one, hardly any!) Scrubs and lotions were the big sellers, soap close behind.

Candles...sugar cookie was the big seller. I have found that whatever scent you burn, you are gonna sell tons of!!

I could not wait for my shows to be over, but now I wish I had a few more to do!! LOL This season was by far our best ever.

Hope everyone else had fantastic shows this weekend!!! :highfive: