Just my luck...labels

I had my 1st week at my farmers market this past Sat and sold double what I started the year with last season. I've been thinking about revamping my labels for a while now by getting a better printer. My current printer is an old Lexmark...very old. So yesterday I went to office max and bought a new laser printer, I was SO excited. Got it home hooked it up. I currently use Avery Pro Design for all of my label designs so needed to transfer this program to my laptop so I can keep my new printer down in my soap workshop away from DH using it for personal use. Downloaded Avery and couldn't get the program to open up :angry2: So I called their customer service to find out what the issue is and was informed that Avery works with Windows Vista 32 bit but not 64 bit. Guess what I have on my laptop??? 64 bit!!! So here sits my beautiful new laser printer and I can't do anything with it. Anyone using Vista that can chime in on label programs that aren't going to make me want to pull my hair out? Spent all last night reseaching on several forums and found these suggestions...Print Shop 23 Deluxe and/or Label Factory Deluxe 3.0. Anyone use either of these? TIA for any help!

You can actually just get a drawing program, create your labels there and then insert the images into a Word template. That's what I do and it works out great. I use Adobe Illustrator but you can get a program called Serif Draw Plus that does a lot of the same thing as Illustrator. There is a free version with limited features but the full version is only $9.99. You can get it here: http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/drawplus/