MMS is moving!

Andee

This is a copy and paste from our blog, but I thought you would like to know all that I know.

I’m very excited to announce that Majestic Mountain Sage will be moving in May. We anticipate that it will the the later half of May, but we will keep you posted with all the details. We have completely stuffed our current space and we are needing to expand again. Our new facility will include a large classroom space that we will use for short classes and long intensive classes too!

As our moving date creeps closer, make sure you get the supplies you need to last through our move. When I know more details about our move, I promise I will release them quickly! At this time our plan is to be closed for two weeks to facilitate this move. Please check your supplies to make sure you can survive through mid June. This planning will help you save money (no rush shipping methods) and will assure you are Boy Scout prepared. This closure includes our graphics department.

Thank you for planning ahead and your continued support.