My last show of the season results

Meridith

Well from the looks of my inventory and count, I did at least 15x my booth fee. This show was done like a boutique with one cash register so I won't know my exact dollar amount for about a week. I did a show with these same gals the first week of November. They all make such beautful items that I felt like I didn't belong. I was surprised because I was the top seller at that show and got invited back to do this weekends show. From the looks of the ticket stubbs, they said it appeared that I again was the top seller. My first show season was a great success and I did not have one show that I didn't do well at and I made a profit at every show. I picked up wholesale accounts this season and many new customers. I even got a wholesale account in another state. I am so happy!! :yay: This board has been a great help to me and I have gotten so much great advice and inspiration from here. Thanks to the talented people around here for all their help. You guys are great. :)

Congratulations Meridith! Even though my central cash register show went well also, I'm still not convinced I like that type of thing LOLOL.. (I know I know I'd bitch if they hung me with a new rope :D) Sounds like your show season was a dream! :)

I now I feel the same way. I prefer doing my own drawer and writing my own tickets. It also gives me the chance to give folks free samples which I like to do.

Thanks guys!:)