Where can I get the fragrance Bootylicious?

mindy5140

I have no clue what it smells like but a few friends of mine that help me test out my candles said they have heard of it before and think I should get it and that it would go well with my fragrance line.

I tried to look it up on the internet but haven't come up with anything.

Thanks,

Mindy :)

I'm sure I could come up with my own mix and call it Booty Call, lol.

Everybody loves lick me all over and satin sheets, I really wasn't thinking about going in that direction when I started making candles, but I have noticed when they have daring names people can't get enough of them.

Hmmm now I have some experimenting to do, need to order more fragrances

Thanks,

I asked my friends now they are thinking maybe it was called Booty Call, I looked it up and found one company that has it but it didn't state what it smelled like, so I emailed them and never got a response.

Now my friends forget where they heard it from, so as soon as I can order some basic FO so I can figure out my own Booty Licious FO.

People around here love risky names, I had one lady that I work with test Lick me all over and she tested it when her husband came home from being away for a week, and they both absolutley love the candle. Hmmm I doubt they payed attention to the candle but hey it worked I guess.

Flirtation, Satan Sheets and Misbehaven are everybody elses fav scents, when I first started I wanted to name my candles after my familys favorites like pap pap cookies or something like that but now I think its turned into something else. lol.

Thanks everybody for helping me,

OH and sorry if I mispelled anything, my computer wont let me do a spell check.