Labeling 1 oz. portion cups

kssoaper

I think this has been discussed before but I never have luck using the search feature! I'm hoping there's an easier way to label the 1 oz. portion cups we all use for little single tarts. I've been feeding one of those 80/page label sheets through my printer - about 4 times per page printing 20 for strawberry, 20 for patchoui, etc. My printer is about to blow up! (Plus, I don't really need 20/fragrance).

Anyway, if anyone could point me to any previous discussion on this I'd appreciate it!

I've been using the Avery 18667 labels, but like I said, I hate feeding the sheet through over and over.... maybe there's a template for that label where I can actually sell all 80 labels at once and fill them in and print them all at once (does that make sense??) They look so cute labeled, but it's a pain to get them printed :P

Do you have Microsoft Works? I just start with my first scent once I have my first row done, I copy (highlight and hit ctrl c) and then go to the next row, ctrl v....then when I need the next scent I replace the scent name and do it again until I have filled up the page.

Unless I am misunderstand your question-but I am then able to print all 80 off at one time.

If you use the Avery programme, use the master tab. You can then print an entire sheet with the same lebel. You also have the option of printing several different labels (meaning you can put different fragrances) using one sheet. Before printing, make sure you take a look at "Print preview", zoom in if necessary; if all looks just like you want, go ahead and print it.

Took me a while to learn how to do it, but once you do, it's a snap!:smiley2:

yes,that work great as well as my print works-go to shapes,they have circles and hit text box, type in your words you can also add clipart too.-I set it up like 12 to a page,yes ,it takes a little time the first time but after that ,I just pull out the fragrance name and add a new one,done! I even made my own logo there.:shocked2: i hope I helped.

I use MS Publisher - you only work with the master label and indicate how many and what row and column to start on when you're ready to print. Once you have your template set up simply change the scent name and print as many as you need. HTH

Thanks everyone! I did download a template from somewhere (I think on line labels) in Word, but I am so terrible with working in tables! I wanted to insert a small logo and one or two text boxes.... well, forget that. I finally just chucked the logo and did text only (when I layer objects in word I tend to not be able to get ahold of them again) and then one line of my text missed the label, then I ran out of labels.......... so, it was a very productive day :angry2: Ho hum. How much do I sell these (stupid) things for?????????????

Oh well, if my time was worth anything it would be a different matter :P