Snowy craft show

jdscreations

Well, had my 1st winter craft show today. Did really sucky only made 2x's table fee. We all knew it was going to snow, but the way it was coming down out there, we couldn't get anyone in. My DH and I sat there for 2 hours and maybe 3 people walked by our table. Finally made a sell about noon (thank god) DH was about ready to pack up and leave. :sad2: We took some pics, but apparently DH didn't load them on the computer, that's okay they sucked anyways. Sorry guys just had a really stressful day. Thanks for letting me vent. :cry2:

Sorry to hear about that, but you guys must have kept a majority of the snow, cuz it only wept a little across the border, but forced some cancellations of another kind.

Hope your next show will make up for this one!

Thanks. Yeah, we got about 3-4 inches (I think). I just know that we brushed alot of snow off our car when we left. Our show in March of this year was the same the only difference was it was 60 degrees in the middle of our winter so people weren't showing up then. Just can't seem to catch a break. On the good side I just got my 1st order on my website it was over $100 so that made my day better. :yay: