Curious..How many would sue?

Jokerjen

I just walked in...I was gone all day...but you know I could post the ENTIRE conversation.....

This has gone on for so long, I was basically told what she posted but also that the fact that I opened my store at the worst time of the year was not her problem, to which I replied her personal issues were not MY problem.

I got told I had no patience or compassion..yada yada yada.

I got tired of excuses, my husband has been laid off since October, I have 3 kids and a mortgage to pay along with everything else as well as my store bills and I got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 2 years ago..so I have some pretty rooten days/weeks. So contrary to the fact that she seems to think I have tons of money, which I don't. What I make from the store goes back into the store because I am determined to make my store succeed.

I know stuff happens, but for the amount of money and the fact that this was months ago...it could have been taken care of.

And Nicole, you just publicly told these people that you come on here often but pm'd me asking why I didnt email you the offer because I know you don't come on here very often. I will post this publicly that the offer is still open..just contact me and we can work something out.

At any rate, I don't feel that I am the one that needs to justify or defend myself.

I needed to vent and I did. I wasn't venting about anything that was untrue OR uncalled for. So people can take it for what it is worth.

END OF STORY.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic