Philosophy Wedding Day?

waxandwhimsy

I don't think that Philosophy has a specific fragrance called "Wedding Day". At least not as part of their regular line, it could have been a LE fragrance. They have "Falling in Love" and "Unconditional Love" plus all of their "Fill-in-the-Blank Grace" fragrances. MakeUp Alley had no reviews on a Philosophy Wedding Day fragrance product, and believe me if it existed those ladies would know about it, especially the ladies on the fragrance board!

Also there isn't a 'Wedding' anything fragrance on the Philosophy website. I'm thinking your customer isn't remembering the name correctly. Philosophy had several mentions in a Google search of the best *Wedding Day* fragrance but nothing about a specific "Wedding Day" fragrance". I hths! :undecided

Edited by mzpickles
for clarity

She did bring it in and it did say Wedding Day. It was a shower gel that they have in a gift set sold on the Philosophy website. It was different almost a cross between the Pure Grace and Falling in Love........but it did have the name on it! Now to duplicate it........

Suzie

Ok, forgot to say the bottle said Bridal Bouquet. It is part of a 3 piece set as a "wedding survival kit" that Philosophy sells........

Suzie

I wondered, I finally found that set on the website and thought maybe it was the Wedding Cake one. :) I love those 3-in-1 body washes from Philosophy!

Good luck with your dupe!