Pistachio FO's

aviator girl

I ordered a small pistachio from Taylorbeanscents today along with a couple of other oils- just to see. I can tell in a flash if this is the same pistachio. Pistachio has a strong almond note to it with something else in it that I cannot identify- other than it screams pistachio.

Noodle I placed a small order with TBS as well, have you received any communication from them aside from the auto-generated order acknowledgement? I have a baaaaaddd feeling about this.......:undecided

There's an eBay seller I've bought from before that has a Pistachio Panache FO now, the description says "A creamy aroma of sweet rich vanilla, whipped cream and pistachios." Her eBay store is named JosiesAtticCandlesandSupplies, but her name is not Josie! ;)

Avi Girl, it's all your fault that I'm on a pistachio binge right now! :P

I ordered the Pistachio Panache from JosiesAttic and it's a great contender too! It's like the Dream Cake already mixed with Whipped Cream! :yay: I can highly recommend this eBay seller, you should try this FO out too! :)

mzpickle sorry to enable you!:laugh2:I am actually really excited to try these. I was going to order last night and got distracted so I'll check them both out tonight. I am actually really excited about it. Did you like the LM cream you ordered. I never would have thought I would have liked that by I think it smells heavenly?

Noodle I placed a small order with TBS as well, have you received any communication from them aside from the auto-generated order acknowledgement? I have a baaaaaddd feeling about this.......:undecided

Hope. I have not received any communication from TBS at all, but I am used to this. I have ordered a few times and while she is always slow to ship, her items always show up.

Nope. I have not received any communication from TBS at all, but I am used to this. I have ordered a few times and while she is always slow to ship, her items always show up.

Oh good, so you've actually had experience ordering from this company. Since every other FO company I've ordered from has had excellent communication I was worried that they weren't going to fill the order. I hate having to go through PayPal to get money back. :angry2:

Well, my TBS oils arrived today and the pistachio is NOT included. However, it is paid for. I am guessing that it was overlooked. Bummer! This is the scent that I really wanted! I contacted TBS to see what's up.

On another note, the patchouli is a dead on Gemlite patch, so I am happy about that. Most of the other oils I believe were a total waste of money. I do not want to bash, but they are weak and smell very off. I only bought a few 2 ouncers, that were cheap, but money is money and these were a total disappointment.

Edited by Noodle

Well, my TBS oils arrived today and the pistachio is NOT included. However, it is paid for. I am guessing that it was overlooked. Bummer! This is the scent that I really wanted! I contacted TBS to see what's up.

On another note, the patchouli is a dead on Gemlite patch, so I am happy about that. Most of the other oils I believe were a total waste of money. I do not want to bash, but they are weak and smell very off. I only bought a few 2 ouncers, that were cheap, but money is money and these were a total disappointment.

Good to know. I haven't seen hide nor hair of my order, but maybe I live further away from where the company is located. Did it come USPS or UPS? If it's USPS then I guess there's a slim chance I could see it tomorrow. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Thought that I would bump this up to let people know to BEWARE of Taylorbean Scents. I am appalled to say that I have to actually file a claim for $2.95 for the oil that I never received. I was told that the oil was sent 9 days ago. I filed a paypal dispute and cannot believe that I have to escalate it to a claim for such a tiny amount of money. I never received this oil and she no longer answers me. I am still shocked that a person would actually lose a customer over $2.95!

Thought that I would bump this up to let people know to BEWARE of Taylorbean Scents. I am appalled to say that I have to actually file a claim for $2.95 for the oil that I never received. I was told that the oil was sent 9 days ago. I filed a paypal dispute and cannot believe that I have to escalate it to a claim for such a tiny amount of money. I never received this oil and she no longer answers me. I am still shocked that a person would actually lose a customer over $2.95!

I'm also having problems with this company. I called and left a message two weeks ago about the fact I had not received the order I placed on March 12, two days later I get an automated email that a shipping label had been created for the package. Unfortunately I don't believe the package was ever dropped off at the Post Office since there's no trace of it in the USPS tracking system. So I filed a PayPal claim as well. We'll see what sort of response I get. :mad:

• 4 years later...