Plug In Electric Tart Burner

chrisasst

TW528-2T.jpg

I bought one of these to try, It does not stay in the outlet well. It works but you cab see the metal plug ( not safe) It seems too heavy. I tried all my outlets, I tried to bend the prongs a little and it still sags down. Any one have suggestions. Any one here have these ones and have the same problem?

It's because there are only 2 prongs instead of three. I have a couple from Scentsy that have three prongs which includes the ground. It's completely sturdy fits in the plug tight and doesn't lean out. Wish all the companies would use them. Don't know how you could fix what you have. Sorry...

LOL @ the outlets being the problem.

I'm sorry but thats an easy excuse for a bigger problem. Maybe SOMETIMES that is the case.... but that is not always the case.

Some of the brands/designs are just too heavy, simple as that. They will sag out of brand new outlets. The three prong ones are better, for sure.

Edited by LuminousBoutique

so if I sell these, I would have to put a disclaimer saying you must change your outlet to a higher grade in order for these to stay in. I am sure I would get alot of sales then....

Sorry,.. but I just had to laugh!! :laugh2: I can really see people wanting to snag something that had that wrote on it,..("hunny we need to make sure we upgrade our outlets so I can use these tart warmers").:laugh2:

Can you emagine the liability on you, if you stated they must change their outlets?:shocked2:

You can always go to an electricial supply place & buy the 3 pronged sockets. That will cure it. Or better yet go to the dollar store & buy the nightlights that will fit in the opening & turn like the two prong ones do.

You can always go to an electricial supply place & buy the 3 pronged sockets. That will cure it. Or better yet go to the dollar store & buy the nightlights that will fit in the opening & turn like the two prong ones do.

Thats a good idea,..just buy a adapter plug.

Leisa

I am glad I read this thread as I was thinking about getting some.. not good..

did you send your complaint to the company you purchased from?

to see what they suggest or say.. I definitely would

so there is a 3 prong and a 2 prong.. will definitely ask before purchasing.. thanks

Diane Mumm

Edited by CandleLadyBusiness

I am glad I read this thread as I was thinking about getting some.. not good..

did you send your complaint to the company you purchased from?

to see what they suggest or say.. I definitely would

so there is a 3 prong and a 2 prong.. will definitely ask before purchasing.. thanks

Diane Mumm

As far as I can see the 3 prong ones are $10 more.