Firm Foaming Bath Butter?

KMommy

I saw a product that was in the shape of round bath bombs but it was advertised as a soft foaming bath butter? It had chamomile flowers rolled into the ball. I have seen foaming bath butters but they were all the consistency of whipped shea. Does anyone know how you would make a foaming bath butter but keep it firm? Is it simply a foaming bath butter that isn't whipped? I am having so much difficulty with my regular bath bombs that I don't want to start another project that will too time consuming.

I haven't located a recipe and I have never used foaming bath butter so I sure hope some more people chime in on this post. I know that the butter needs to be whipped so maybe to make it into a ball it simply isn't whipped as much and left firm then rolled into herb flowers????

I saw a product that was in the shape of round bath bombs but it was advertised as a soft foaming bath butter? It had chamomile flowers rolled into the ball. I have seen foaming bath butters but they were all the consistency of whipped shea. Does anyone know how you would make a foaming bath butter but keep it firm? Is it simply a foaming bath butter that isn't whipped? I am having so much difficulty with my regular bath bombs that I don't want to start another project that will too time consuming.

Do you have the link where you saw the product in the shape of round bath bombs rolled in Chamomile flowers?

Sorry ,that's what I mentioned above - I don't have the link. I was using someone else's computer when I discovered them so I didn't save the link. They were in the shape of a typical bath bomb but they were discribed as being cream/ foaming soap. If I locate them again I will post the photo.