Please help oils mixed with mango butter

*Dee*

Leisa and I just got off the phone with Mike. he was very nice and understood the concern with the butter with us not knowing if it was 100% ok to use. so he is sending me a call tag from ups to pick up the butter so he can test it to make sure it is ok. and he issued a refund for the 10 pounds of mango.

I thought he was a very nice guy, leisa and i were actually on the phone with him for what, almost 2 hours lol. he was very helpful. he was just confused because he talked to 2 different people so he had us both on the phone at the same time lol

so anyways, columbus foods did us good, and i for one will be purchasing from there again.

I completely agree with you Dee,..he was very nice and did right by us. There was some mis-communication due to the fact of talking to different people about the situation at Columbus Foods.

It was nice to hear your voice Dee instead of just reading your words. lol

I have never spoken to anyone from a forum before,..so it was really neat.

ETS: We did get some really neat info from him,.. I feel I know something I would have possibly never have known about this craft, if it weren't for him telling us!:)

Hey,..maybe we can chat on the phone again sometime Dee!!!:yay:

Leisa

Edited by leisa2003

yeah anytime! i am always home through out the day. i have now talked to 2 people on the phone from the forum all in 4 days lol.

LOL!!! Your a lifetime friend now!!:yay:

Hey,..I will PM you my number,..call anytime,..I'm always home, especially now that the grandbaby is born (I'm always mamaw sitting).:smiley2:

Hey, I may call you once I experiment with our new idea, to share the outcome of it. ;)

Leisa